Tuesday 5 February 2013

Surface pattern design - I can't wait to do this!

Having a full time job means it can be difficult to attend courses, it can also be pricey. 

I stumbled across a website offering e-courses in the art and business of surface pattern design. The course is a collaboration by award-winning entrepreneur Beth Nicholls and critically acclaimed surface pattern designer Rachael Taylor. There are 3 modules which are designed to get you on your way to design success. They're convenient and affordable - perfect! 



Rachael has her own popular label, Rachael Taylor Designs, and sells her products online and in stores across the UK.  She also has also secured number of successful internationally licensed product ranges sold worldwide.
Once I'm a bit better with Illustrator I will definitely be taking up this e-course, I will post my progress for you all to see. I have added some examples of Rachael's work below for your viewing pleasure.

Click on these links for more info: E-Course , Rachael Taylor Designs
Shower curtain

Gift card

Gift card

Cushion cover

Teatowel



No comments:

Post a Comment