Tuesday 5 February 2013

Illustration & Surface Pattern Design - Caroline Gardner

Ever since I received my first Caroline Gardner gift bag I have been a big fan. 

I love the complete mix of styles she uses, my favourite pattern has to be the hearts (pictured below) her patterns are applied to lots of different products like note pads, gift wrap & bags, mugs and even dog collars to name but a few. 

She uses hearts, bold floral's, ditsy floral's, animals, stripes and fonts to create wonderful products, I think she is proof that you don't need to stick to one distinct style or colour tone - we don't need to be afraid mix it up a little bit. 

Hearts gift bag, overlapped hearts gift wrap & hearts photo album




Cards




Calendar

Notepads





Check out the range for yourself, Click here to go to the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment